Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day, Dad!!




This guy is by far my best friend. From teaching me the importance of good vodka, how to play blackjack, being the best spiritual leader (or leader in general) for our family, always always providing for us in every way, never giving up on me, teaching me to take responsibility, pushing me to always be better, helping me get back up every time I fall, and always carrying my many shopping bags (haaa)- you're the best!!!!

So, we're in West Virginia. It's just Dad and I- so I, being the golden daughter that I am, told him we could do whatever he wanted today. So, what did we end up doing?? Oh you know, started the morning off with fly fishing, came back for breakfast, church then a grilling demonstration/lunch. Although slightly manly (to say the least), it has been SO much fun! I now know how to fly fish (sort of) and how to smoke a beef tenderloin! Just call me Dad's favorite son :)


Happy Father's Day to all... and especially to mine- God blessed me with one of the best :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this!! You should have for sure uploaded your fishing picture! :)

    ReplyDelete