Saturday, May 19, 2012

Flashback Friday (Saturday Edition)

MY COMPUTER IS FIXED! There is a miracle worker in the I.T. department at Puckett Machinery, I swear. I was so excited when he said he had fixed it. SOOO excited that I began rummaging through all of my folders of pictures, just glad that they hadn't been erased!

While looking at pictures, I got the bright idea to do a "Flashback Friday" and show a couple of my old favorites :)  ....... then I realized it was Saturday. Sooo... just pretemd it's not!

Hands down the best freshman roommate :)


This picture makes me laugh SO hard. Like it NEVER. GETS. OLD.

Just the BEST big sis I could ask for!! :)


Tacky Tourist Swap... and we NAILED the tacky look.

Last but not least, I just moved out of my house with these three girls, and man, do I miss them already!!


I hope y'all enjoyed my little blast from the past, I really enjoyed looking back at pictures from the past few years. I am so blessed to have the friends that I've made... and the PLENTY of fun times :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment