Sunday, May 13, 2012

Andddd... My Computer Crashed

Yep, that's right. The night before my last final, my computer crashed. It was the end of finals week and I was TIRED. So, being the rational, non-dramatic person that I am (HAA) I burst into tears. Needless to say, that didn't bring my computer back to life. Anyways, I'm still computerless- hence my lack of posts lately!

I have finished at State! I have moved out of my Starkville house and its officially summer! What a weird feeling... a very nice one though :) I was so sad to leave my house in Starkville though. Maybe when I (hopefully) get my computer back, I'll post my favorite memories and pictures from there. I lived there my sophomore and junior year, and goodness I think we had some pretty fun times there!

Last Wednesday, Buck and his sons came to Starkville to help me move out. We were rolling and finished in no time! They were so sweet and moved everything heavy for me. I moved all of my stuff into my parents condo in Starkville (where I will live). Nothing is set up yet, but I suppose that's a minor detail. I had orientation for MUW nursing school on Thursday. It was so strange seeing my new classmates and school. I think my class is 65 of us so hopefully I'll make some friends that don't think I'm a total dork. I feel very informed and will be prepared as much as I can for July 2nd, when I actually start there.

Friday morning, I flew up to West Virginia to meet my family. A Caterpillar convention was in progress. I got to attend a few events and considering the fact that I'm SUCH a business whiz (again, HAAAAA) I kept my mouth shut, or tried :), and just smiled. I loved getting to see Dad, Hastings and Rob so in their element. I just dropped everyone off at the airport a little while ago. Mama and I catch another flight tomorrow afternoon. We're looking forward to some Mother's Day bonding time :)

Speaking of Mother's Day, shout out to the world's best, Mother Mary. This woman has seen me at my absolute worst (usually taking the brunt of it all) and somehow still loves me and takes care of me. Mama, I don't know what I would do without you!! Oh, and have I mentioned she's the BEST shopping partner (Sorry Daddy!) HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MAMA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment