Sunday, April 29, 2012

I'm Still Here!

Hello, strangers. It's been a hot minute (or one week) since I've updated. I feel like I've been all over the place lately. And as strange as it sounds, I'm loving every second of it! My little brain is going 90 to nothing with lots going on but man it's lots of excitement :)

Since I last updated: I have had my final days of class, I went to Jackson, Birmingham AND Oxford. I returned back to Starkville this afternoon exhausted and broke... but sure did have a blast seeing sweet friends at Double Decker this weeekend!

On the agenda this week is two finals, packing, then back to Jackson this weekend for my future sister in law's bridal shower. I can't wait!

On the subject of packing, anyone want to pack up my house and move for me? PLEASE?? I bought boxes today and haven't even gotten them out of my car. I feel like I've been planning and planning and planning and now it's here. It doesn't even seem real. In  a week and a half I'll be finished at State and moved out of my house. I am so excited about everything in the future, but it sure is bittersweet. The past three years here have been the best. I've made the best of friends, and had PLENTY of fun..... and that's an understatement.

I should probably go be productive and pack a box or two.... or do something wild like study for my finals. Whatever. Cheers to some big changes! Preparations and plans for everything have been made and it's time to take the step. I'm weirded out but excited. Happy week to all, and anyone in the Starkville area is more than welcome to come pack my stuff for me :))

No comments:

Post a Comment