Monday, April 2, 2012

Relaxed Day :)

Well hey everyone... I have had the BEST day today!! Lately, my Sundays have been filled with traveling back from wherever I spent the weekend (not that I mind that :))) but I stayed in Starkville ALL weekend... and man, was it fun! Toooo much fun.

Today, I went to the Palm Sunday service at the Episcopal church here in Starkville. Dan Mullen and his family was there... if our church isn't true maroon, then I don't know what is!
I then went to lunch and got to catch up with my boy bestie, Parker. I spent the afternoon working on some homework at my favorite coffee spot then a jog outside. Gosh, it was such a pretty day... it made me actually WANT to go running. Woah.

I came back from my run, showered and cooked dinner. Hands down, I must be the most abnormal 21 year old in the world. For dinner, I made roasted brussel sprouts and zucchini, and grilled halibut. Oh, and I started with arugula and spinach tossed in oil and vinegar. While the rest of the college population eats like, Ramen, that's what I whip up. Suuuucks for me... don't judge.

My plan for this week includes cardio at least 5 days this week... that's huge for this out of shape girl! Feel free to check back next Sunday to see if I'm still alive?

Hope everyone had a relaxing Sunday and is ready for the week! I'll report back soon with some Easter fun and MAYBE a mortifying/funny (now that time has passed) story from the weekend...I can't wait :) Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment