Monday, April 16, 2012

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I woke up this morning with the realization that this is my last full week of classes at Mississippi State. Woah baby. Not going to lie, it's a weird feeling. But, I'm so thankful to know that I have a plan, a new place to live, and an acceptance letter from a nursing school. I'll take it :)

This semester has FLOWN by. My next four weekends are booked... with tons of fun plans including Super Bulldog, maybe a trip to Oxford (I'm really missing my high school friends there), a little Jazz Fest in the Big Easy, and last but not least- the Greenbrier. I'm working on soaking it all in, having as much fun as possible. For some reason though, these things called school and work keep getting in my way! How annoying.

On the subject of my last few weeks before moving and a family wedding and starting nursing school, my devotion this morning hit the spot. Perfectly. These two verses really stuck out at me, and was a great reminder of how I should approach each day. Things are certainly hectic right now, but in the BEST way possible. I am beyond thankful for not only all of the amazing opportunities and things I've been given, but also to have the promise from the Creator himself, to take care of me. Always. So here's to walking by faith, not by sight. :) Happy Monday to all!

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you" 1Thessalonians 5:18

"For we walk by faith, not by sight." 2Corinthians 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment