Monday, March 26, 2012

Short and Sweet

Well... as usual, I had quite a weekend! My brother Rob and his fiance Katherine (hurry up and get married so I can just say my sister in law!) had their engagement parties this weekend. Yes, parties... as in plural. Friday night was in Jackson and Saturday night was in Clarksdale. They were so much fun AND to make the weekend even better, my sister and her husband flew in for the events. I sure do miss you Suz, no one else gets my humor quite like you :)
I returned to Starkville Sunday, in time to go to work... greeatttt way to end the weekend! Just kidding, it was a very smooth afternoon/evening in the ER.

I got off work last night at 11, just in time to start studying for my history test that was today. I HATE HISTORY. Anyway, had that test today then went back to work and just got off. Very productive few days, if I do say so myself!

I just gave y'all a recap on my happenings (and I'm sure you could care less about them... which I so don't blame you for!) for this reason: I caught myself multiple times today getting tired, overwhelmed, and wanting to jump off a bridge... if we're being honest here :) But, it was a beautiful day, I have amazing friends and family, a roof over my head, I just had an awesome weekend, and everything I could ever even think of wanting. So, I decided maybe I should just quit whining and get over myself :) because obviously, things could be waaayyy worse.

So, here goes my new challenge... and for all of you that know me oh so well, its a big one: QUIT COMPLAINING SO MUCH. Wish me luck... I can be awfully whiney at times... sorry bout it.
 I wouldn't mind if I were there....
 Ooorrrr... here

Happy Monday... Here's to a wonderful (and hopefully fast) week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment