Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Few of my Favorite Things

Yes, it's midnight on a Friday night and I'm in my bed reading blogs, browsing at some of my favorite online shops (JUST looking, I swear Daddy!) and catching up on some reading. Seriously, I couldn't be any more content :)

Y'all, in my mind, spring has SPRUNG. March 1st hit and I can't stand it any longer- I'm slowly pulling out my spring wardrobe and whipping out color. Now, I realize that, by no means, am I a fashionista and I know I'm not trendy, but I sure have enjoyed looking/researching fashion lately. This spring I am LOVING all of the color. I know I know, spring=color (duh) but this year's is brighter than ever and I LOVE IT. I am loving the color blocking and the fact that my mama got me a hot pink Kate Spade purse that I can shamelessly wear with pretty much any color (Mom, you're the bomb.com). Who knew hot pink could be universal? Well, I don't really know if it is, but in my book... YES. Here are a few of my favorite things... I'm really feeling color right now and I even purchased lavender jeans (if you know me at all, this is huge y'all. Like... wild).

I love red and pink together

 I might've just ordered some red scalloped shorts... LOVE.

Now, if only my legs/backside looked like this. But, you have to have at least some appreciaion for the infamous "Puckett Bubble Butt" :)




One final note: Most everyone knows my absolute LOVE for Sex and the City (I may or may not be watching it right now as a matter of fact!) Although I don't exactly think Sarah Jessica Parker is attractive,  there's something about her... I just love. She does feminine so well. I love her messy, maybe even frizzy, curls she rocks in the early seasons. I found this on pinterest and DIED... is that hair not perfection? It looks super easy to create and looks like perfect summer hair for ya girl here. Just thought I'd share :)


Good night to everyone... if you happen to spot a big blob of hot pink or any bright color, fear not, it's just me loving that spring time is FINALLY here!


No comments:

Post a Comment