Friday, January 27, 2012

help a sista out!

Good morning!!! I woke up at 6am WIDE awake and couldn’t go back to sleep. It’s fiiiine. So, I hopped up and went on a short jog (to my car…. That I left at the bar last night. At least I was responsible AND got some exercise?).
Now, I’m sitting here drinking coffee, watching the Today Show and reading a bit. When did I become an old woman??
Anyways, I need help! As I was jogging this morning, I realized that my running playlist needs a bit of a face lift. I’ve had the same songs from like… two years ago. And it’s getting old. So, if anyone has any suggestions PLEASE help a sista out! Suzy, I know you’ve got some, so send them my way :) 
Also, I need help again! I know, I’m very needy today. I’m going to Birmingham to look at UAB nursing school (fingers crossed) and I would like to also look around at areas to live in. I’m by no means jumping to conclusions or assuming that I’ll get in, but if I do, I’d need to find an apartment pretty quickly. So, anyone familiar with Birmingham? Hit me up with some good areas!

On a final note, I’ll leave y’all with a lovely vision… we have a date party tonight, 20’s themed! And due to a little bit of online ordering issues, I’m wearing a dress about 7 sizes too small…. My date is SOOOO lucky! Just kidding.
I’ll leave y’all with a little excerpt from my devotion this morning: Link your hope not to problem solving in this life but to the promise of an eternity of problem-free life in Heaven. (From Jesus Calling) 
Amen to that! I’m off to work on making a budget for myself… woah.

No comments:

Post a Comment