Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Procrastination Station

Happy hump day y'all! I have a test tomorrow, clothes waiting to be folded, and a suitcase to pack.... buuuut in typical Katie fashion, I'm avoiding it :) It's a skill... really it is.

I can't contain my excitement because after my test tomorrow, I'm headed to Jackson to catch a flight Friday morning to Texas Tech! What's there, you ask? Ohhh, just an awesome friend I met working at a Young Life camp in British Columbia a few summers ago. Alex and I both worked at Malibu in BC and became fast friends. We've kept up since then and I CANNOT wait to see her this weekend! Other work crew friends, be jealous... and probably a little bit worried- y'all know what a disaster we are when we get together! :)

Alex visiting State my freshmen year! (This was clearly before the freshmen 15 kicked in..)


I LITERALLY DIED when I saw this... struggling back there?

Last but certainly not least, our pride and joy. We were in charge of those coffee makers. We're legit, I know. We messed up and they overflowed at least once a week. And Harold yelled at us, at least once  a week.

Happy rest of the week/weekend to all.... Look for a new post Monday- with PLENTY of good stories I'm sure! :)

P.S. Birmingham was fabulous Sunday/Monday- thanks to all for the the thoughts, calls, messages and prayers. The Lord sure has blessed me with far more than I deserve:) NOW- still keep your fingers crossed, I sure did love the Birmingham area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment